Search This Blog

Monday, April 18, 2011

Back again, but with a few reviews!

So I've been fighting with my own laziness, haha. Projects have never been my strong suit exactly. So this is a test of will for myself. I've got 11 of 30 sandwiches done, and counting. I almost didn't do a sandwich today, but luck has it that I really wanted cheese and bacon from my sandwich today and I got just that standard without having to add frills! But first I owe you three reviews! I only have 2 in toe because I was off Friday and Saturday I really didn't want to do a review.

Without too much more rambling and before I start telling you 'I had a good reason..." (Because I was just being lazy and lounging around.), I am going to start reviewing now!
I had been trying to get this sandwich for three whole days before I got it. Time was just not playing into my hands those few days.I had one! I really liked it too! The healthy #26, it's the T-Town Veggie Wrap. Green and full of vegetables, it's perfect for the veggie-heads around Lambrusco'z and because of the absence of meat, it's even a vegetarian option!



We start by filling a Spinach wrap with Roasted Zucchini, Yellow Squash, Carrots, Onions, Avocado, Cheddar, Pepper Jack, and then end on Baby Spinach, all heated before wrapping up. The elusive first flavor for vegetables is long gone with the introduction of this sandwich! Chomping into the first bite of the wrap gets you a healthy*CRUNCH* filled to the brim with flavor and textures that are pleasurable and complimentary. The smooth avocado blends well with the cheese duo, leaving a warm creamy texture to be cut by the spice of the Pepper Jack and the crunch of the veggies I have had plenty of 'No-Meat' products before this wrap, but few (If any!) have matched up to how tasty this wrap is! There's one comparable sandwich, but I don't quite remember where it was from. It was very simple while refined and completely delicious, sadly I don't remember having a sandwich like that ever again. Now, I don't have to look back, I can look in my hands! I have to say, it reminds me of my first vegetarian meal.



For being a good solid lunch option it receives a 7 of 9. I 'd happily eat another just the same tomorrow!

Tasty, but this wrap may not be the the of thing for you hardcore carnivores out there, but it's a pretty good sandwich.

Until next we eat!

                                                                         Peace, Love, & GREAT Food,
                                                                                   Andy B.

No comments:

Post a Comment