Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Fiesta, IN MY MOUTH!

At the point that I really don't know how to use the accent and tilde marks properly on my keyboard, I can't really do any kind of lengthy joke or cute witty little title for my review. Sorry! I'm lame that way. At any rate, I'm reviewing the #13 tonight, the Fiesta Chicken Wrap. I don't think I'll be doing a picture for the wrap, but it is tasty! I'm devouring it as I'm writing this, *SHH*! Don't tell the people who dislike me eating in my room!

At any rate the sandwich is made rather well with Marinated Grilled Chicken, Jalapeno Pimento Cheese, Lettuce and Tomato all wrapped firmly in side of a Jalapeno Cheddar Wrap! Spicy in a subtle way, it has a slight heat but nothing I'd consider to be serious. I say that only because I eat, according to my mother, "Molten lava instead of food." I assure you, it's regular food, I'm not a dragon after all... Anyways! It's rather flavorful with our own Marinated Grilled Chicken sliced thinly and used as the meat base. Followed by our own Jalapeno Pimento Cheese dip. (Come get some! You'll not regret it~) A hearty bite, without being a mouthful at anytime. It's quite relaxing to have a normal sized sandwich! To all the people who are looking for a HUGE sandwich to curb your hearty appetite, we have sandwiches JUST for you. For everyone else, you should stop by and grab a normal-sized one (Still big sandwiches though!)

This sandwich was worth the money and I'll be having this one again soon! Light on the tummy, light on the plate, light on the pockets!

For an overall good sandwich, it doesn't get a ton of traffic. Help me change that everyone! This sandwich is great! It ranks a 7 of 9, and deserves it's day in the spotlight!

Until next we eat!

                                                                               Peace Love and GREAT Food,
                                                                                               -Andy B.

No comments:

Post a Comment