Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Blondie's Favorite Husband!

So Monday I actually ate the sandwich, and for all of you out there in Blog-land wondering, I do my review when I eat the sandwich/ photograph the model(I.E.: The sandwich). So that's how I manage to 'remember' my reviews. If it were just me sitting here, I'd still be on review number one! But luckily I have a *little* forethought and write down what I'm thinking while eating the sandwiches in order to capture my true feelings.

I ate another of the delicious hearty sandwiches, and BOY did I realize just how small my stomach has gotten! I really wanted the rest of this delicious sandwich, but sadly I only had room for one half of it. It stuffed me full at approximately 1/4 of a sandwich. I was ready to nap after just a half. The number 25, the Dagwood, is enormous! Named after the man who can put away a sandwich the size of his cartoon head, this sandwich can belly up with the best of 'em!



Large and full of protein, this sandwich will easily stuff you full quickly. Packed with Oven Roasted Turkey, Black Forest Ham, Pepper Roast Beef, Swiss *and* Cheddar all on white bread drizzled with Lambrusco'z Special Sauce.

If Dagwood's voracious hunger is any indicator of how tasty his sandwich is, we MUST have nailed the flavors! Full of meaty, heavy, bold flavors, it really shines with the cheesy buffers at the bottom of the sandwich to cool down the spice of the Pepper Beef at the beginning of the flavor layering.

The sandwich was so large, that I had a problem finishing the first half. It's a no-brainer that I couldn't even touch the second half! Savory and Meaty, while still being a sandwich, but remaining VERY filling, this sandwich gets an 8 of 9 for an all-star performance.

Until next we eat!

                                                                         Peace, Love and GREAT Food,
                                                                                             -Andy B.

No comments:

Post a Comment