Search This Blog

Friday, March 25, 2011

Back in the Saddle!

So, it's been about 9 days since I updated and that's totally my fault. I got lazy and told myself "I'll start again Monday." Well that turned out not so easy. My other people on register were sick/off and I'm not the person who wants to call someone on their off day so that I can have a little extra help and because of that I didn't get to eat a sandwich. Well I don't quite remember what happened Wednesday that stopped me from eating a sandwich, probably just my really bad memory, but there was no sandwich done that day. Well,
I decided Wednesday that I wanted to do a sandwich on Thursday so I could get a review up on Friday morning. Here it is, Friday morning 3-day-late sandwich post.

I leave my minor blog hiatus and come back bearing a review!





I bring to you, the #29, Lambrusco'z own Greek Chicken Wrap. When you get the whole package, you're regaled with how pretty it looks. Coming in a vibrant red Sun-Dried Tomato wrap, it's filled with a myriad of tasty ingredients. Lambrusco'z dinner case item Lemon Garlic Chicken, Romaine lettuce, our own Feta Salsa, some Tomatoes and then topped with Greek dressing.

The first bite into the wrap was amazing and salty and tangy and EVERYTHING I think of when I hear someone say 'Mediterranean Flavor'! It was filled with the briny feta, and dressing that left a zing across your taste buds. Easy to say, that if you're a fan of the flavors Greek food is known for, this is your ballpark! I was surprised to get a crunch factor, but then I realized that there were bell peppers in the feta salsa, or maybe it was the Romaine lettuce, at either end the crunch left me feeling like I was having a fulfilling bite. I finished the whole wrap pretty quickly and was impressed at what I found when I was finished. It left a light feeling on my stomach, no after-flavors on my tongue and a satisfying experience all together. I will DEFINITELY be recommending this to people.


                                            (Couldn't really deconstruct this one and still eat it, haha)



For a flavor variance in every bite it gets a 6 of 9. The sandwich was great, the colors kept me looking at it after I took a new bite, and the flavor was outstanding, as is the case with everything there!

Until next we eat!

                                                                           Peace, Love and GREAT Food,
                                                                                        -Andy B.

No comments:

Post a Comment