Search This Blog

Monday, March 7, 2011

Starting a New Journey

Hi there! Chances are, if you're reading this, then you've come as a personal favor to the author of the blog or to see exactly what I'm doing and what I'm up to.

Well, it hasn't started as of yet, but today is the first day in thirty days (Minus Sundays, because Lambrusco'z is closed on Sundays!) where I will be eating one of the sandwiches off the menu at Lambrusco'z To Go.

There will be pictures of the sandwiches, and descriptions of the flavors as far as I'll be able to taste them, so look forward to as much detail as I can give on flavors of a sandwich! The sandwiches will have the restaurant descriptions prior to my own.


Don't get me wrong though! If I feel like a special deserves a spot, I'll extend the blog a day per special. And as well as the Sandwich review, this will be a touch of a personal blog some days. Great stuff to come later this afternoon after Day One!

No comments:

Post a Comment