Search This Blog

Friday, March 11, 2011

Day 2: Sandwich Colossus

To let everyone know, I am going to change the amount of updates to Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays, but will still be doing 30 sandwiches plus Specials.





Today's sandwich was the Grilled Italian Beef Tenderloin! On Lambrusco'z menu it actually says," Hearty Appetite? Try our #9, #19, #21, #24 or #25."

With that in mind, and a light appetite in toe, I set out on this sandwich adventure. Keep in mind that because of my decision to cover a sandwich on a day when I was lazy I'm including a second post tonight! So in all actuality today is a DOUBLE DECKER FRIDAY! Twice the sandwich, twice the review!

The sandwich, as before stated, is Lambrusco'z own Beef Tenderloin, Garlic Cheese Melt, some Provolone, all with garlic roasted tomatoes and heated on Ciabatta bread, sounds great even WITHOUT my description, right?

However, it wouldn't be much of a review without my opinion now would it?

The bread's light crust yields to such a soft inside that I almost forgot I was eating bread! Our flavor packed tenderloin is cocooned in soft, warmed tomatoes and Provolone with it's partner in crime, Garlic Cheese Melt. Portable? Not so much. Flavor packed? I wish my tongue had it's own words! It was as if a flavor bomb went off in my mouth. The sandwich is 'soft' but the flavors it packs in it's soft exterior pack gusto!!!

I couldn't finish the entire sandwich, it was too big, but what I didn't eat today, I'll eat tomorrow for sure!

Moist tenderloin, creaming toppings, juicy tomatoes, and soft bread. What's not to like? There's a reason it holds it's own against our Reuben in orders!

My opinion is that people who love food NEED to try this sandwich. Bring a friend because you will need them to help finish the sandwich.

Flavorful and stuffed with delicious tomatoes, the rating awarded to the #19, Grilled Italian Beef Tenderloin is an 8 of 9.

Try. THIS. SANDWICH!!!




                                                  Peace, Love, and GREAT Food.
                                                               -Andy B.

No comments:

Post a Comment