Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Le Cordon Bl-ooo...

Me and my friend Julie at Lambrusco'z! :D
So yesterday I felt like I was STARVING, so I had the trusty sandwich staff at Lambrusco'z To Go grill me up the number 36, our spin on the Cordon Blue. Made on the delicious, spongy, and soft Ciabatta bread I fell in love with on the #19, it's packed with Pesto Ham, Oven Roast Chicken, our own Garlic Cheese Melt (Drop by and pick up a pint!), and ending on the very tasty Provolone note.








My first bite into the sandwich was a soft dream. The texture of the bread is present but not overbearing, it's very nice to bite into a sandwich and have the crunch on the inside but not the outside. I may only toast my bread on one side from now on. I had the sandwich grilled(Making the inside of the sandwich crunchy) because, YUM! I've said it in person, but never before online so here it is,"Warmth really brings out the flavor of most meats and coaxes the flavors to blend and make nice." Such a smooth, warm, mild sandwich really reminds me of a bowl of soup on a cold day, in an entirely refreshing manner.

This sandwich serves as a fond reminder and makes me want traditional Cordon Blue much more often, just not directly after this sandwich. It was a pretty sizable sandwich after all... But I finished every bite.

It was tasty and the warmth of the ham and chicken blending together really made me happy with it being a little less than warm yesterday in Oklahoma. The give and take of warmth and flavors combining made this a good choice that 'd happily recommend to family and friends alike, and even to people I don't know!







This sandwich earns a 7 of 9 for it's flavors melting together and becoming a new suggestion I'd happily make.

Until we eat again!

                                                                  Peace, Love and GREAT Food,

                                                                            -Andy B.

No comments:

Post a Comment